Valorous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valorous

An oceanic guild for Star Wars The Old Republic. We are a Republic guild, perhaps with some connections within the Sith Empire...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Valorous

Application to join the ranks of Valorous - Accepted

Go down 
+2
Hellfire
Axzaril
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellfire

Application to join the ranks of Valorous - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Application to join the ranks of Valorous - Accepted   Application to join the ranks of Valorous - Accepted Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:26 am

First real name(optional): Jase

Desired forum name: Zak "Hellfire" Stormborn. Well thats my Character name. For the Forum Hellfire will be fine.

Location(country):Wellington, NZ

Age: 10-15, 16-21, 22-30, 31 (choose the appropriate bracket) I wish I could choose 31 again, past it now though Smile

Other mmo's you have played:Hmm time to think now, WoW, Aion, Tabula Rasa, WAR, AoC. I am sure that there will be some others that I breifly touched but didnt stay with for long. WoW has been my mainstay though. Loved WAR as well, but cannot really get into full time PvP that much, I get too grumpy with it.

Do you like to stay in character and roleplay: When the time is right Yes, doesnt phase me to play a game with others that dont though.

What class do you think you will play first:Trooper, Commando is my first choice, though I may look at a Vanguard as well.

Tell us something interesting about you that not many would know: I play American Football, yep thats Grid Iron, and no its not a soft game because we wear pads :p . Oh and I know Ax IRL as well

Why do you want to join Valorous:Ax is a real life mate and we have been in Guilds throughout my online MMO life. He has always created and maintained good social guilds that emphasise fun for players. Also with a strong Oceanic player base Valorous will be active during my playtime which is another strong selling point.

What do you look for in a Guild: A good comunity. Thats all that really counts. You have to have a happy home to have fun in a game.

Final comment if you have any:It is going to be so much fun mowing down the Sith with Full Auto!!![left]
Back to top Go down
Axzaril
Administrator
Administrator
Axzaril

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the ranks of Valorous - Accepted   Application to join the ranks of Valorous - Accepted Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:32 am

Oh no... what do we have here?

I suppose I'll let ya in.

Welcome to Valorous dude!

Back to top Go down
Hellfire
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the ranks of Valorous - Accepted   Application to join the ranks of Valorous - Accepted Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:33 am

Trouble.... with an Auto cannon. The best kind. Many thanx for the Invite
Back to top Go down
ausbris
Valiant
Valiant
ausbris

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the ranks of Valorous - Accepted   Application to join the ranks of Valorous - Accepted Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:50 am

Welcome Hellfire! You've a pretty extensive MMO resume there!

Condolences to you and your fellow kiwis for the rugby the other night Wink

BTW, what position do you play in gridiron? I don't play, but I do enjoy watching it!
Back to top Go down
Hellfire
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the ranks of Valorous - Accepted   Application to join the ranks of Valorous - Accepted Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:00 am

Usually I play Defensive End, tho sometimes they let me loose as a Linebacker, which is hell fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Krackers
Valorous
Valorous
Krackers

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the ranks of Valorous - Accepted   Application to join the ranks of Valorous - Accepted Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:49 pm

Welcome! Always good to see more people applying, especially when they know people who are in the guild already Cool
Back to top Go down
elkizor
Spirited
Spirited
elkizor

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the ranks of Valorous - Accepted   Application to join the ranks of Valorous - Accepted Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:04 pm

Welcome aboard Hellfire. A kiwi playing gridiron? I thought it was rugby or nothing. We played a lot in highschool as we frequently had american exchange students who taught us how to play, a good bit of fun, none of us could throw properly tho.
Back to top Go down
Hellfire
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the ranks of Valorous - Accepted   Application to join the ranks of Valorous - Accepted Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:41 pm

I cant throw it properly either, thats why I play defense Smile all about the hitting
Back to top Go down
Lord_Izza
Spirited
Spirited
Lord_Izza

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the ranks of Valorous - Accepted   Application to join the ranks of Valorous - Accepted Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:33 pm

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the ranks of Valorous - Accepted   Application to join the ranks of Valorous - Accepted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to join the ranks of Valorous - Accepted
Page 1 of 1