Valorous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valorous

An oceanic guild for Star Wars The Old Republic. We are a Republic guild, perhaps with some connections within the Sith Empire...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Valorous

New Application - Taritz - Accepted

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Axzaril
Administrator
Administrator
Axzaril

New Application - Taritz - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: New Application - Taritz - Accepted   New Application - Taritz - Accepted Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:19 am

Class: Jedi Knight
Time zone: NA - West (PST)
Days: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Hours: Afternoon, Evening, Weekend

List your past MMORPG experience, if any:

Played a little bit of World of Warcraft but overall have not played a lot of MMO's. Big fan of the SWTOR games which weren't online so really keen to give this one a go since it looks awesome. I understand all the concepts of MMOs and how to play so won't need someone to teach me everything. Cheers

What are you looking for in a guild?:

From New Zealand so looking for people that will play in the same timezone as me. Relatively new to MMOs so looking for a relaxed environment as stated on your page rather than a hardcore guild wanting to get to the endgame. Pretty much looking to enjoy the game and have a good time.

What can you contribute to a guild?:

Willing to put in the time to play the game, getting together with other players to do flashpoints and stuff.

Extra:

Love Star Wars.
Back to top Go down
Axzaril
Administrator
Administrator
Axzaril

PostSubject: Re: New Application - Taritz - Accepted   New Application - Taritz - Accepted Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:22 am

While this is not covering the actual application questions I feel it is good enough.

Welcome to Valorous.

We have a number of people who are new to mmos so I think you'll fit in fine here.

Please register at our official forums as 99% of our guild communication is done there. Have also been sending out monthly newsletters via our website, so you need to be registered https://valorous.forumotion.com/ to receive this.

Cheers

Ax
Back to top Go down
Krackers
Valorous
Valorous
Krackers

PostSubject: Re: New Application - Taritz - Accepted   New Application - Taritz - Accepted Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:38 am

Welcome Taritz!
I hope that we are what you're looking for in a guild. If you have any suggestions, be sure to voice them, and contribute to the ongoing discussions as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Taritz

PostSubject: Re: New Application - Taritz - Accepted   New Application - Taritz - Accepted Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:10 am

Cheers for accepting my application.

Really looking forward to TOR coming out.

A little about myself, real name is Nathan, 19 yrs old and currently studying Veterinary Science at Massey.
Probably gonna go as either a Trooper or a Knight for my first character.
Back to top Go down
elkizor
Spirited
Spirited
elkizor

PostSubject: Re: New Application - Taritz - Accepted   New Application - Taritz - Accepted Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:52 pm

Hey Taritz, I've only been a member for 2 days but feel right at home. Welcome to the guild!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Application - Taritz - Accepted   New Application - Taritz - Accepted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Application - Taritz - Accepted
Page 1 of 1