Valorous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valorous

An oceanic guild for Star Wars The Old Republic. We are a Republic guild, perhaps with some connections within the Sith Empire...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Valorous

Applicaiton - OptiumRetro - Accepted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axzaril
Administrator
Administrator
Axzaril

Applicaiton - OptiumRetro - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Applicaiton - OptiumRetro - Accepted   Applicaiton - OptiumRetro - Accepted Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:06 pm

Class: Jedi Consular
Time zone: NA - West (PST)
Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday Hours: Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Weekend
List your past MMORPG experience, if any:

Played wow since vanilla put didnt start raiding untill BC. raided all bc except sunwell pre nerf, all of wrath, and quit after wrath just started pvping again after long break. i have also played aion since beta and rift but they ended up being ether a grind fest or just gave me no enjoyment.

What are you looking for in a guild?:

i tight knit group of like minded individuals that strive to work together to get content or pvp action done and have a good laugh in the process

What can you contribute to a guild?:

i believe that i can pull my own in a group and do what is needed to succeed

Extra:

Im 22 years of age living in australia i enjoy gaming as a whole may it be on console or on pc. Finished my course on software engineering but going back next year to study more web design and gfx design Smile
Back to top Go down
Axzaril
Administrator
Administrator
Axzaril

Applicaiton - OptiumRetro - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applicaiton - OptiumRetro - Accepted   Applicaiton - OptiumRetro - Accepted Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:08 pm

Thanks for the applying through the GHQ.

Valorous should have a decent mix of people ranging from the solo'er to the more group orientated people. Looks like you have a good amount of mmo experiece!

Welcome to Valorous. Please register here and add your own thoughts to our forums

Cheers
Back to top Go down

Applicaiton - OptiumRetro - Accepted
Page 1 of 1