Valorous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valorous

An oceanic guild for Star Wars The Old Republic. We are a Republic guild, perhaps with some connections within the Sith Empire...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Valorous

Application - Lord Izza - Accepted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Axzaril
Administrator
Administrator
Axzaril

Application - Lord Izza - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Application - Lord Izza - Accepted   Application - Lord Izza - Accepted Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:44 pm

First real name(optional): Ian

Desired forum name: Lord_Izza (I signed up on forums before realising I should have posted here first, sorry)

Location(country): Australia

Other mmo's you have played: EQ, EQ2, WoW, Vanguard, WAR, Aion, Rift, a few others

Do you like to stay in character and roleplay: Not usually.

What class do you think you will play first: Either Jedi Consular (tank) or Trooper (healer).

Tell us something interesting about you that not many would know: I spent a month in Ecuador when I was 20. It was an interesting experience =)

Why do you want to join Valorous: I've been looking through the guilds so far and Valorous is the one that sounds like it might fit the best. Would like some people to progress with and make some new friends.

What do you look for in a Guild: Friendly, mature players. A group of people that I can enjoy the game with.

Final comment if you have any: Have preordered from Amazon and will be ready to go at launch.
Back to top Go down
Axzaril
Administrator
Administrator
Axzaril

PostSubject: Re: Application - Lord Izza - Accepted   Application - Lord Izza - Accepted Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:44 pm

Thanks for completing the application. Your registration here has been activated.

Done a few mmos, I've played most of those as well. Lets hope TOR will fill the mmo addiction we all crave!

Cheers
Ax
Back to top Go down
Llokki
Valiant
Valiant
Llokki

PostSubject: Re: Application - Lord Izza - Accepted   Application - Lord Izza - Accepted Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:39 pm

Welcome to Valorous! Smile
Back to top Go down
Krackers
Valorous
Valorous
Krackers

PostSubject: Re: Application - Lord Izza - Accepted   Application - Lord Izza - Accepted Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:03 am

Welcome! Feel free to browse the discussions and add your thoughts to them. Hope you enjoy the Guild community we have here Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Lord Izza - Accepted   Application - Lord Izza - Accepted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Lord Izza - Accepted
Page 1 of 1