Valorous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valorous

An oceanic guild for Star Wars The Old Republic. We are a Republic guild, perhaps with some connections within the Sith Empire...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Valorous

Latest Valorous Newsletter - sent to members 06/07/11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axzaril
Administrator
Administrator
Axzaril

Latest Valorous Newsletter - sent to members 06/07/11 Empty
PostSubject: Latest Valorous Newsletter - sent to members 06/07/11   Latest Valorous Newsletter - sent to members 06/07/11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:07 pm

Hello Valorous!

I hope everyone is well and looking forward to the warmer weather of summer. Can't come soon enough for me!

\~~NEWEST MEMBERS~~/
Welcome to our last 5 recent members being WhiteWolf, Astrubael, Kayalanda, tferrero & far4ngn. If any of you have any suggestions regarding the Valorous forums please let me know via PM or by adding your thoughts to the suggestions section. Once again, welcome!

\~~HOT TOPICS ON OUR FORUMS~~/
*Friday Update - Certainly a good sign!
This thread was started to discuss a comment made by Bioware, "Writing is complete on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. The last lines of dialogue are off for recording and translation; only pickups and polish remain." My thoughts were that this was a good sign that TOR is heading in the right direction for a release soon... maybe.. hopefuly.

*Release ME
Started by Serynn regarding the release date of TOR. A bit of a chat here about the release date, desired pricing and the possibility of myself hijacking Whitewolf's PC if TOR has released when I go to Australia!

\~~LATEST UPDATE TO THE FORUM~~/
You may have noticed a slight change to the forums in that there is a section with the latest video from Bioware, Bounty Hunter progression. I will continue to update this section with new information that I think is interesting. From Bioware updates to the Flashpoint from TOROZ. If there is anything any of you would like to see in this section please let me know.

\~~TOROZ - NEWS ARTICLES & FLASHPOINTS~~/
If you haven't ventured over to the TOROZ site go and have a look. It is a site which has news articles relating to TOR and normally has a podcast, aka Flashpoints released every fortnight. I find the site interesting and the Flashpoints funny. They cover off many different topics and normally at some point go complete off on a tangent discussing stuff that, at best, could said to be loosely related to TOR. If you have had a listen and like what you hear let them know what you'd like them to discuss as they will most likely take it on board. I have made a couple of suggestions myself which were discussed on air. Their site can be found by clicking on the TOROZ link on the right hand side of our forums.

\~~BIOWARE'S GUILD HQ~~/
I'm sure you're all aware of the Guild HQ section of the SW:TOR forums. It has a members roster as well as a public and private forums section. I would like it if all members would register to join our Guild HQ section found here: www.swtor.com/guilds/11747/valorous. I believe it will help with recruitment as more of our members in the roster there shows a stronger guild in my opinion. So please sign up there. If you are registered on the TOR forums under a different user name please PM me on the Valorous forums with your username.

\~~FINAL THOUGHTS~~/
Thanks to everyone that makes themselves known on the forums. You're all helping to give the Valorous forums life. To those that have not posted much on the forums or not at all, it isn't a requirement to post there but it would be great to read some of your thoughts whether it is TOR related or not.

Quote: "A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at" - Bruce Lee

Axzaril
GM of Valorous
https://valorous.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down

Latest Valorous Newsletter - sent to members 06/07/11
Page 1 of 1