Valorous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valorous

An oceanic guild for Star Wars The Old Republic. We are a Republic guild, perhaps with some connections within the Sith Empire...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Valorous

What's in your sig?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Axzaril
Administrator
Administrator
Axzaril

What's in your sig? Empty
PostSubject: What's in your sig?   What's in your sig? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:19 pm

There has been a bit of a discussion going about the oceanic player base at the TOR forums, here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=338849

There was a suggestion that perhaps all Oceanic timezone based players should put something in their signature on the TOR forums to show they are from or play in this timezone.

Why not give it a go? Do you have anything in your sig? Update it with something stating you're playing from in Oceanic primetime in bold! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Krackers
Valorous
Valorous
Krackers

PostSubject: Re: What's in your sig?   What's in your sig? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:24 pm

I just use the one that you have, but with alterations with name and obviously ranking.. I think if we use one that states we're from an Oceanic guild, its not necessary to have it again.. But yeah, anything to let BioWare know we're a community that deserves to be heard Razz
Back to top Go down
Daboinding
Spirited
Spirited
Daboinding

PostSubject: Re: What's in your sig?   What's in your sig? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:01 pm

Yeah I think we Oceanic players need to beat our chests a bit and get noticed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's in your sig?   What's in your sig? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's in your sig?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valorous :: Public :: General Discussion-
Jump to: